The Canmore Eagles Junior A Hockey Club are extremely pleased to announce that Jennifer Lambert has agreed to take on the role of Volunteer Coordinator for the 2014-15 AJHL season.
The Lambert family is no stranger to the Canmore Eagles hockey club as Jennifer’s husband Chris operates the penalty box during home games and drives the team bus for away games, and son Daniel is the team’s stick boy.
“We are absolutely delighted that Jennifer has agreed to host this position for the upcoming season,” said Eagle’s President Darryl Lockwood. “Jennifer is extremely well organized and should do a great job of coordinating our volunteer staff. Volunteers are a huge part of our success and we are in good hands with Jenn at the helm.”
With the home exhibition season set to commence on Tuesday September 2, the Eagles are still looking for a few more volunteers for the upcoming season. To find out more about volunteering with the Canmore Eagles, please email Jennifer Lambert at email@example.com
Here are some of the perks that Canmore Eagle volunteers can expect to receive this season
1) Complimentary pre-game Tim Hortons coffee and donuts.
2) Complimentary Boston Pizza and Draft Beer Night following our Friday Oct. 3 game.
3) Complimentary Pot Luck post-game dinner following our Monday Feb 16 game.
4) Complimentary Dinner at the Eagle’s Annual Award’s Dinner on Sat Feb 28.
5) Boston Pizza Gift certificate at every game for our “Volunteer of the Game”.
6) 2 for 1 admission price to our annual Town Party on Saturday, November 15.
7) Get to watch exciting AJHL hockey free of charge.
The Eagles would also like to acknowledge the great job that former Volunteer Coordinator Linda Geals did for the club for so many years. Linda has now accepted a job in Northern Alberta and was unable to continue on in this role. Thanks for job well done Linda and we'll see you at the rink when you're back in town!